Didn’t want to leave you all hanging, but I’m looking at a very hairy work week. So I thought I’d just give you a rundown of the podcasts I listen to.
1. The Reformed Pubcast. – My theology is more in line with the Churches of God General Conference. The guys at the Reformed Pubcast are Reformed Baptist. Minor theological differences aside, these guys have everything. Beer, theology, and general geekery. Check them out!
2. The Arkham Sessions. – A two-host podcast that breaks down every character and episode from Batman: The Animated Series from a psychological perspective. One of the host is actually a licensed and practicing psychologist. A must for any Batman fan.
3. Comics Therapy. – All analysis, no reviews. An unusual approach to comics.
4. The Nerdist. – Chris Hardwick interviews just about everybody you’d want.
5. The Nerdist Writer’s Panel. – Advice for writers, from writers.
6. Geeks With Wives. – The rotation of hosts no longer is reflected in the name. They are all still geeks from different interests, but not all of them are married and they now have women hosts. Every topic is covered.
7. Stuff You Should Know. – ‘Nuff said.
8. Freakonomics Radio. – Economics made easy and fun.
9. Grammar Girl Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing. – Less of a podcast and more of and audio textbook, you learn things about the English language.
10. I Should be Writing. – See above.
11. Stuff to Blow Your Mind. – A collection of interesting facts that you always wondered about.
All of these are on my Podcast Addict playlist. What do you listen to? Tell me in the comments!